Brandon seminar... traveler type question

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:42:43 -0500

Hi list,

I'm going to the seminar in Brandon this week, and desire a bit of advice.

Is there anyone who would like to speculate on how much cash I should
anticipate needing for meals, tips, walking around money...?

Also, I don't have much experience traveling outside of the U.S., so I
wondered how might be the easiest way to acquire the above Canadian currency
needed?

Small stuff, but stuff I don't know.

E-mail me privately so as not to clutter the list if you wish.

Thanks,

Brian Trout    (...nervous traveler...)
btrout@desupernet.net