Wapin Bridge

dale r fox foxpiano@juno.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:23:12 -0800

Well Rich,

	the only wapin I've ever seen was at Providence and the piano was such a
poorly rebuilt and poorly Wapinized (by that I mean the workmanship
_really_ stunk)  itty bitty little piano that I got an impression, but it
wasn't good.  The class offered on the subject had CD recordings of the
product but the results on polling the audience were equivical at best,
meaningless at worst.
	I'm open to education.

Still the skeptic.

Dale F

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:00:26 -0600 "Richard Adkins" <RADKINS@coe.edu>
writes:
> Dear Dale
> Neither repinning/nor renotching, etc made the difference that WAPIN
> did on our S&S D.
>
> We tried the repinning/notching route first, and yes, we got
> some improvement....but w/WAPIN it was dramatic, and not the
> same as you would get w/just a repin/notch job. Sustain/and
> volume are greatly increased. You have to go hear/play one
> to really appreciate it.
>
> Regards,
> Rich A.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!