A Case Study

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:25:49 EST

<<So you tell me.... time to draw the line or what ??

--

Richard Brekne>>

Richard;
 Seems to me that you have already "drawn the line", now you possibly need to
decide which side of it you will be on! :-)
 I would tend to go with....no decent piano to tune/work with.... no
tune.......... and a hefty service call fee for those occasions where the
piano ain't up to the job and can't be tuned satisfactorily...piano left
untuned of course.
Jim Bryant (FL)