Restringing

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:34:35 -0800

Kristinn Leifsson wrote:

> >It's not enough of a flaw to RE-re-restring the beast (it'll sound just
> >as bad strung correctly) but I'm happy to say the woman is soon passing
> >this ill-tampered-with klavier onto her heirs.
>
> >--
> >Thomas A. Cole, RPT
> >Santa Cruz, CA
> >mailto:tcole@cruzio.com
>
> You mean she´s dying and it makes you happy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
>
> Kristinn Leifsson

I can see how you might construe "I'm happy to say the woman is soon
passing" and "heirs" to mean that I'm glad that _she_ is dying but she
is quite full of life, I can assure you. Sometimes when my tongue is in
my cheek, I can't spit my words out properly.

I hasten to add that she is buying an upright as a replacement which
will afford more space in her living room. Sorry for the shock.

Tom
--
Thomas A. Cole, RPT
Santa Cruz, CA