Opinions sought on Bootleg pianos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 06 Feb 2000 21:59:23 -0500

I do wish clients would ask me before spending their good money on these gray
market pianos.  I service two or three grands acquired by their owners in the
last two years.  The tuning pins are loose but still hold a pitch, and the
insides look pretty nasty.  The only repair I've had to do so far was glue a
lyre back together.

Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA (northeast coast USA)