Tuning levers

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 21:11:06 -0600

>... Have you used the Hale sold by Apsco?...
>John Formsma

No.  I did inherit the original Hale sold by Tuners Supply Company from my
Earth-Father.  Decent tuning lever, and I still have it, but retired it
when I bought my first Itoshin, which to me represents all the original
Hale was plus even more.

I noticed you mentioned the WonderWand.  I purchased one from Charlie
Huether in Sante Fe, New Mexico, late 80s' I think.  There are those who
are total users of this type lever and swear to its greatness, but
personally, I wasn't able to get into it at all and ending up selling it to
a believer.

Regardless of tuning levers used, the one arm wrestling match will go on.   :-)

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild