SAT III

Pianotoone@AOL.COM Pianotoone@AOL.COM
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:04:34 EST

In a message dated 2/6/00 6:34:34 AM Eastern Standard Time, A440A@AOL.COM
writes:

<< The biggest danger of the machine is that it makes it possible for
 neophytes as well as posers to sell "tunings".  The usual lack of stability
 in these situations is gradually creating suspiscion among the piano owners,
 and lately there seems to be a spate of unhappy customers with aspersions to
 cast,  like, "Oh, YOU use a machine, too?"   So, we have fresh young dragons
 to slay, I had thought they would have been history by now.
 Regards,  >>

I tell my customers that ask about the SAT II that I use.  "It is a tool that
helps me to get get close to "intune" quickly but the final judge is always
my ear.  And I always go over the piano a second time after tuning the first
time with the SAT.  If you are careful the first time you will find very
little has to be done the second pass, but the customer is impressed.

Dick Day
Marshall MI