SAT III

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Sun, 06 Feb 2000 13:52:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ed:

Thanks for your comments about the SAT III. It has been over 30 years
since a customer has made any negative remark about my using a mchine.

But, just to show that I am not a purist as to the use of electronic
tuning machines only, I will be teaching a class titled "Strictly
Aural Tuning at the California State Conference next week (19-21st)
and at the DC or Virginia Convention this summer. There will be no
machine visible in either of these classes. I will also be teaching
a class for Beginning Tuners in which I will use audio-visual aids.

Jim Coleman, Sr.