SAT III

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Sun, 06 Feb 2000 13:33:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi David:

In addition to what Joe Goss said, I especially like the Double Octave
Beat control and the availablility of the historical tunings. The battery
life is also much better. For the newbies, they might appreciate being
able to give themselves a tuning test. There is much more, but these
are my reasons for it being my favorite.

Jim Coleman, Sr.