Another Wurlitzer

JWyatt1492@AOL.COM JWyatt1492@AOL.COM
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 16:31:47 EST

Hello Michael !

     Yes !  you can tap the wedges to make the pins tighter.
Your problem may not be the pins.  When tuning this system
 angle your hammer at about 10:00 if  on a vertical. This
system was also used on Grands. Their no name pianos
were usually named  "Farney"   "Schaff Bros"  "DeKalb".
    Some people condemn this system because it is different.
 In fact I have found it to be very good. However I do tune
verticals with my left hand at about 10:00.
     There are several other systems that are different also.

Jack Wyatt