NAMM

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 11:14:46 EST

Steinway is at the NAMM show.  They exhibit in the Beverly Hills Hotel.  They
 make you pay $50 cab fare from LA just to view no changes and no
improvements.  At least that has been my frustration.  The hall is always
deserted when I have viewed them.

Ed Tomlinson
<<
 Don't waste any time looking for Steinway. The whole world exhibits but not
 Steinway. I've been to NAMM 17 times, never saw Steinway. Music Trades tells
 of an event during NAMM for their dealers at the Beverly Hills Hotel in
 Santa Monica. That's about 8 miles from the convention center. The article
 did say it was for Steinway dealers.
 Sy Zabrocki
 Billings, Montana