VCR's

Wilsons wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Thu, 03 Feb 2000 17:12:39 -0500

Our 15-year-old Zenith just puked out.  The local repairman said they are
"unique" in their design, hard to work on, though he'd cleaned it a couple
times.

Panasonic has the best repair record, according to Consumer Reports.  That's
what we got, w hi-fi so we can enjoy the surround sound my son has gradually
been building toward.  Give it to the teenagers!
--Wally Wilson, RPT
   Ravenswood, WV
   Columbus, OH Chapter