Off-Topic: Free DSL service follow-up

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Thu, 03 Feb 2000 01:07:37 -0500

Ron,

    Nice going. This is the exact same thing I offered to the list a few
weeks ago! I have 5 people signed up under me so far. I sure would
appreciate it if a few more of you checked it out. Feel free to e-mail
me if you wish. I can send you the particulars or you can check the
website yourself. Common folks, I'm only 5 away from my free modem. It's
painless to sign up. Give it a shot!

Greg Newell