NAMM

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 22:10:51 PST

Hi Rob!

  Not to worry too much about looking important--NAMM is so crowded with so
many types, _anybody_ would fit in :-)

  If you get a chance, maybe you can hear our piano sound at Q-Up Arts.  We
made it together with them starting two years ago, it's supposed to be the
best on the market.  (Being piano techs, we don't know the electronic
market, and nothing sounds like a piano to us, but our partners assure us
it's the greatest.)

  The most important advice I can offer is to _take earplugs_ and wear
comfortable shoes.  You must have badges?  Let me know if you don't.

  Why are you going to NAMM?  Are you just sightseeing, or are you
interested in something to do with you present and/or future business?
This would have the most effect on what you would want to see.

  My favorite spot is the acoustic piano room, right next to the Bosendorfer
grand!  Have fun!