plugging key holes

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 22:23:29 -0600

> I also cut long,
>quarter inch plugs to plug the capstan holes when moving them
>is deemed rewhateverable.
>
>But we aligned with the grain anyway.
>
>Regards,
>Jon Page,   piano technician

Hi Jon,
I would agree. Also, since we are privileged to be witness to the birth of
industry nomenclature, I think it only right and proper that Richard
Anderson be afforded his rightful place in the Hall of Whateverence for his
immortal contribution to the sometimes chancy process of communication
between the practitioners and denizens within this industry. Hear here!

Thanks Jon, thanks Richard, and may all our troubles and confusions be...
whatever.

Ron N