Soundboard panels

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 22:08:44 EST

I am about to take the plunge and do my first set of soundboards.  I hope to
avoid a trip to the University of Hard Knocks and was hoping for a little
help.  I have found at least four suppliers of panels and am wondering what
your experiences are with the various sources out there.  Is there really
that much difference between the different species?  Do some suppliers dry
their panels more or less?  Are some suppliers more helpful in supplying
unique panels?  Am I missing anything along these lines?  I know I have asked
a couple questions which have no "right" answer, I am just looking for
perspective and input.

Thanks in advance

Andrew Remillard