CA glue amount for pinblock

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 17:42:47 EST

I would have two to three one oz. bottles available.  I generally use two
bottles ... one per application.  If the first treatment does not do the
trick the second almost always will.  I do a quick pitch raise almost right
after the treatment.  I also do not agree that one never should seat pins
deeper.  If you have a loose pin after the first treatment mark it and come
back with a second treatment and seat select pins deeper if necessary later,
then pull up to pitch and you should be good to go.

Ed Tomlinson