Strip Muting/unisons

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:41:58 EST

Very interesting post, Roger. Jim Coleman RPT was the one I learned about
whole steps from but I don't think he uses them much anymore.  I'd much
rather pitch raise in whole steps.  Regarding the feeling of tension that
tuning chromatically brings on, doesn't it seem plausible that the chromatic
scale is more stress invoking than the whole step scale?  It would be in
music and since you do hear this chromatic scale time after time, it would
seem that it could get to you.  The whole tone scale has an entirely
different mood to it.
Regards,

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin