SAT procedures

pianolover@worldspy.net pianolover@worldspy.net
31 Jan 2000 19:03:28 -0800

I plan to carry the SAT manual with me when I'm out tuning, but I shouldn't have to take it out and read it in front of a customer. Instead, I use a small 3X5 card with the whatever instructions/reminders I need to review most often, and attach it to the bottom of your SAT for quick reference. I like to think of m SAT as another set of ACUTE, perfectly tuned "ears". I use my own (ears) in combination with the SAT, and it helps me with PR and a host of other tasks that save me lots of time. In a pinch I always have my fork, but I'll take the SAT any day of the week.

Terry

Get free Internet service and email at http://www.worldspy.com