Does anyone know?(semi related)

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:51:52 -0700

Cheapest and least durable - plain white chalk.
When I want the white to really stay for a while ( such as marking pins
that have been replaced or marking wires just replaced ) I use an opaque
white paint marker that I purchased from a craft store.   Even being
"perminent" it is easily removed by either scraping or with acetone or
lac. thinner.
John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:04:24 EST CAPSTANDAN@AOL.COM writes:
> Dear list,
> This may be trivial indeed, but I'd appreciate it if anyone could
> answer
> this: What is exactly the thinning solution made out of, for a
> hardened "wite
> out" - the correction fluid used for typing & writing errors?  They
> used to
> sell that stuff, but it's no longer available (at least not in the
> greater
> L.A area.)   I use the correction fluid for marking loose tuning
> pins.  I
> carry a .6oz bottle in my tool case, & it dries on me fairly quickly
> so at the risk of sounding cheap, please impart any info. you might
> have.
> Thanks!
> -Dan  RPT

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!