I Apologize

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 12:34:39 -0700

    I just checked my e-mail and found a listing from myself on the list =
which is vulgar. I just got this computer two days ago, and it's doing =
all kinds of weird stuff. I might have to take it back. I don't respond =
to anybody like this, and certainly not to the list. I also found three =
other messages which were "undeliverable"  The first thing I did was to =
install virus protection and get all the updates for it before I even =
stepped out on the web. But this thing is acting totally weird.
    Once again, I'm embarrassed to have that message go from my computer =
to your list. Gees,,,,,,,,,I feel about 1 inch tall right now.=20
Kevin E. Ramsey, R.P.T.
ramsey@extremezone.com