transporting grand actions

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 18:02:56 -0800

A way to assist getting an action into the back of a car (station wagon
or sedan with folding rear seat) is with an approx 4 foot long board, 1"
x 8" or so. This allows the action, especially a vertical, to slide over
tool boxes and anything that might damage the action. A plus is that
this same board can be turned "athwartships" to serve as a workbench.

Tom Cole