Temperament$

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 22:02:49 -0500

> "I called on the spirit of Owen Jorgensen and wound up my SAT
> III with a "Broadwood's Best" slapped on top of his FAC."

Well, good golly! My wife just asked me the other day that when I tune our
piano next time could I tune it in a different HT (it has been tuned in
Valotti for the past six months or so - and she loves it) just to see what
else is out there. I have not heard of the "Broadwood's Best". Would you
share the offsets for it? What can you tell us about its characteristics -
compared to Valotti or ET?

Sounds like you had a wonderful experience. You are lucky. You are also
lucky to have the ability to see and appreciate it. Jolly good show mate!

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com