Service Vehicles, was "transporting grand actions"

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 20:23:03 EST

In a message dated 12/29/00 11:00:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> I am toying with the idea of getting one of those Chrysler PT Cruisers as my
> service vehicle. Does anyone use one of these? How are they for carrying
> actions, tools, and all our "stuff"?
>
> Terry Farrell
> Piano Tuning & Service
> Tampa, Florida
> mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com

They look awfully small for what we do. The pastor of a former church we used
to attend purchased one and I walked by to look on the inside. There does not
seem to have much room for parts, tools, actions, etc. If someone uses one, I
also would like to know more.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR