(OT)Bush prophecy

Meyer Carl cmpiano@home.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:25:27 -0800

Yes, It takes a village to satisfy Bill Clinton.----- Original Message =
-----=20
  From: LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, December 25, 2000 5:32 PM
  Subject: Re: (OT)Bush prophecy

  In a message dated 12/25/00 4:11:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,=20
  richardb@c2i.net writes:=20

    List... This was sent to me today as a jib against=20
    President elect Bush. Thought it was funny in more=20
    ways then one. Its amazing what this fellow=20
    Nostradamus can be made to say these days.=20

    Nostradamus -- who wrote in one of his prophecies=20
    in 1555:=20

    "Come the millennium, month 12,=20
    In the home of greatest power,=20
    The village idiot will come forth=20
    To be acclaimed the leader."=20

  You're running a bit behind. We just finished the village idiot's =
term.=20