Not again! (OT)

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 17:30:51 -0800

At 08:24 AM 12/26/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear list:
>
>Please...if anyone feels it absolutely necessary to reply to Mr. Bremer's
>latest diatribe, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do so privately to Mr. Bremer, and
>NOT on list.
>
>Ed Carwithen
>John Day, OR

What's the matter, Ed? You don't like watching pianotech's pet thug in action?

Once again, I would like to point out that we would be much better off
with some allowance for a moderated list --- if not fully moderated, at
least with some checks on the excessive volume and on one particular
guy who thinks he owns the place.

Susan