Lutefisk Lament

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 01:54:00 +0100

Jon Page wrote:

>   Lutefisk Lament
>
> 'Twas the night before Christmas with things all a bustle
> As Mama got set for the Christmas Eve tussle.
> Aunts, uncles and cousins would soon be arriving
> With stomachs all ready for Christmas Eve dining.

Snipppppppity snipp..

Nice one Jon.. what we can dig up on this nett of ours eh ??
Actually for those of you who have heard of Lutefisk, I can tell you
that ifit is not overcooked (to the point of loosing its fastness)
its actually quite good, does not hardly smell at all, and has a
very mild flavour. We eat it each year with pleasure.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.