Victor Borge

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 20:13:16 -0600

Bill,

    I never thought I'd make a post like this, even to you, but
after reading this ridiculous post of yours, I will still refrain
from saying the 4-letter words I'm thinking. It is Christmas,
after all.
    I've endured your other s***ty posts because I still believe
you have a lot to offer if you could ever stop trying to be a
martyr for your HT crusade. You seem rarely able to
make a post without posturing about how wronged you've
been and even "I" am finally tired of it. No more, please!!!!
    I'll stop now before I need more flame suits than Conrad
has to offer.

Avery