PianoDisc PDS128Plus question

pianomarv pianomarv@home.com
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 06:43:17 -0800

Rob,
I work with Mike Reiter at Allegro Piano Service here in Tacoma, WA.
Both Mike
and I went to Sacramento to qualify to install for this large dealership
we work
for, Prosser Music.  We install a lot of PinoDisc 128 plus' and have
done several G2
installations.  I think you need to call Nina at PianoDisc as you should
have 88 solenoids.

I am the field technician so I don't do many installations anymore but
as I remember we
were able to install all 88 solenoids in the G2.  I will check with Mike
today and get back
to you.

---Marvin McDonald