Killing the List

pianomarv pianomarv@home.com
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 06:35:43 -0800

John,
With all due respect, may I suggest that the reason we may be experiencing this
lack of
professionalisum and technical discussions would be because nobody is stearing
the
discussion in that direction.  People like you could be the very spark that is
needed to
get this list back on track.  This is STILL a very valuable resource for
everyone and to
just throw it away seems to be a bit extreme.

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone and God Bless us all.

---Marvin McDonald Jr.