Mildew

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:25:08 -0500

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

Hi,=20
This morning I ran into a piano that is growing mildew. The action =
backchecks and butts show the nasty stuff. I mentioned this to the =
customer and she told me that her husband had 3 sinus operations and his =
doctor told him they probably had mildew in the house. My question is:

Is there something to remove this nasty stuff. Is there a chemical =
product that could be sprayed or brushed on the piano parts to kill =
these mushrooms and prevent them to grow back? Would heath destroy them? =
If yes what kind of temperature are we talking about?

Thanks for the help.

Marcel
Marcel Carey, accordeur technicien
(819) 564-0447