coffin nails

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 05:44:27 EST

Richard writes:
<<grin... after nearly 30 years of 20-25 fat ones each and every day... I
have finally mangaged to quit smoking. A Christmas gift to myself and my
wife. >>

Congrats,
    I don't know about you,  but I put down my unfiltered Camels ( legacy of
military times when there didn't seem to be any future), 12 years ago.  It
was the hardest thing I have ever done and I still want one, but it is worth
it. Keep the faith, and remember,  there is only one way to stay off the
cigarettes, and that is to realize that the only answer is NO!.
"No", you can't take a drag off of a friend's butt (!)
"No", you can't have "just one" at a party.
"No", you can't just smoke on weekends,
"No", you can't, you can't, you can't!
(at least, that is the only way I was able to stop)
   Addiction is addiction,  if you can't stop on your own, get help, it is
worth it!
Good luck,
Ed Foote RPT