hammer boring.

Sun, 17 Dec 2000 12:38:30 +0100

Hi Jon... The back support is one of the main
reasons I have been looking for an alternative. I
generally solve that problem by useing a post just
under the front of the hammer jig. A bit clumsy
but it works. I might try your suggestion of
replacing the back support. You ever used the
Renner then ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.