Woodfinisher's Pride

gutlo gutlo@bestweb.net
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 23:18:18 -0500

----------
> From: John Voigt <jvoigt@gwtc.net>
> To: pianotech list, pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Subject: Woodfinisher's Pride
> Date: Thursday, December 14, 2000 11:05 AM
>
> I was searching the archives about wood finish strippers and came
> accross favorable comments about a product called Woodfinisher's Pride.
> Does anyone know where I can get more information about it or where it
> may be purchased?  In the list, there was an e-mail address for Arthur
> Grudko who was offering information, but my browser indicated the
> address was no longer current.  Thanks for your help!
>
> John Voigt
> PTG Associate
>
> John,

Woodfinisher's Pride is the best paint stripper I've ever used -- contains
no methylene choride, goes right to the bare wood in one application, with
minimal odor.  It was too good to last -- discontinued!

I have a sample on the way of a replacement product by Savogran that
promises to be at least as good, if not better.  I will post the results of
my tests, probably next week.  If it works out well, it will be distributed
along with PianoLac waterborne lacquer.

Arthur Grudko, PianoLac (The Waterborne That Works)