locking grand covers

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 04:20:41 -0600

Terry,
At 19:37 12/12/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I have had good luck with waxed paper or plastic for my hamburgers. Never
>found any with a lock though. And definately insist on new. Just because it
>is new to you, doesn't mean it hasn't been chewed already.

Sorry to confuse you.  I'm talking about LOCKS, not LOX!

Joel,

I've not seen the leviathon yet.  What we want is a cloth cover so that
when it is used as a table/shelving unit backstage, there no canyon depth
scratches left...

Conrad Hoffsommer - Luther College, Decorah, IA
Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it will make you sweat a lot.-Haitian proverb