SAT Mystery

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:23:09 EST

<<"If you can tune by ear, why
would you even consider purchasing such a device??? I don't think it is
any faster, and I chip pianos as I string them, and after 3 tunings, in
the first sitting, the piano is stable.
Lynn Rosenberg">>

Lynn;
<<"<<"If you can tune by ear, why
would you even consider purchasing such a device???">>

Efficiency. Ease of applying multiple tunings in a short space of time
without attendant wear and tear on aural equipment. Accuracy of overpull.
Extremely noisy environments. Others can add more I am sure.

<<"I don't think it is
any faster,">>
 It is for me and I am less tired after the process with my SAT than without
it.

<<"and I chip pianos as I string them, and after 3 tunings, in
the first sitting, the piano is stable.">>

 Admirable skill I am sure...perhaps you could give a class on this in the
future?
Jim Bryant (FL)