Hallet, Davis & Co. Maker?

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:46:46 -0600

At 07:43 12/11/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>On the same note, I recently saw a concert with a weird grand which sounded
>wonderful and was a 9 footer.  My question is, has anyone heard of Piano
>Grand? It looked like it had a plate covering the real name, but the Piano
>Grand decal was on the side as well and I could see no harp markings.
>thanks
>tom mc nabb
><http://mcnabbmusic.com>web site

That sounds like the Smithsonian concert.   Just a guess, but I think they
did that so's _not_  to give anybody free advertising, etc.

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
*They call television a medium. That's because it is neither rare nor well
done.
*98% of the population is asleep. The other 2% are staring around in
complete amazement, abject terror, or both.