Piano/Music Accessories

MoodyPiano@AOL.COM MoodyPiano@AOL.COM
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 14:36:52 EST

Dear List:

I am fairly new to the list, and I, personally, am not a piano technician.  I
work with our family business which has always been piano/music related.  I
know this is a little off the subject regarding piano service but would
anyone have any suggestions for any manufacturers/distributors for piano
related accessories and/or piano/music related gift items.

Also, I am having a hard time locating companies that sell display items such
as cabinets, shelves, racks or slat boards to display products in.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks very much!

Lanie