Using computer to organize business

Elian Degen J. degen@telcel.net.ve
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 18:30:35 -0400

Hello to all

I found this tread very interesting as some time ago I was compelled to =
get into a new parallel business, and now I also opened a consulting =
Company for small and middle enterprise here in Venezuela. I have not =
had the chance to analize the special programs for piano tuners, but I =
have been using a program which I am using as programing tool for total =
solutions to customers, and this program can be used with consulting as =
straight from the box. not only keeps track of your customers, but also =
will remind you when to call them, will print reports and send =
litereture to your customers if you want to. I have been using it this =
year to keep track of my customers, I can keep trak of my piano =
customers as well as my computer and Consulting customers, and found it =
very useful. The program is called GoldMine 5.0 you can take a look at =
it at=20

www.frontrange.com which is the main home page or through a resaler =
www.opticom-us.com and as I have been told it is also for sale at many =
places. One of the advantages I see with it is that you can start with a =
very economic out of the box program and as you grow you can upgrade to =
a very high end costly Consulting. The program will exchange information =
with your palm pilot. If any of you are using the specific Piano Tuners =
program and are interested in evaluating this one, can afterwards let me =
know your opinion.=20

Elian Degen

  ----- Original Message -----=20