Newtons incouragement.

Thu, 07 Dec 2000 16:28:33 +0100

Sorry to butt in on this one Kevin... but just for the record I would have it
said that I dont think of you as particularly abrasive. Some people can
dissagree on just about anything and still be the best of freinds, others show
themselves quite obviously to be simply out for an argument for less then
dubious reasons. Either way... I try to be very conservative in making up my
mind about someone I have only "met" though a nett list. Dangerous stuff
really. Granted... sometimes hard to avoid... but I do try.

Stick to your beliefs.... state your mind as you will. If anyone has a problem
with an honest response or heartfelt comment.... then let them have a
problem... grin.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.