May Their Practice rooms be filled with 1098's

Wed, 06 Dec 2000 19:25:54 +0100

Nicely said Ron.... you can learn to do just about anything effectively if you
first put your mind to it. 1098's are no exception... they may present an unusual
situation, but as with just about every other problem there is a solution if you
look for it.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.