Burnout/not excusable language

Wed, 06 Dec 2000 19:30:08 +0100

maria.arnelof@spray.se wrote:

> Im terribly sorry guys but....have I
> missed something here? There
> seems to be someone out there that
> has reacted to my "bad language"
> (the word "shitty" is the only thing I
> know of at the moment).

No harm done Maria...just be aware that stateside those swear words we all
hear in them American Action movies are not acceptable in public... that is
unless everyone is drinking or at a private party or something like that...
grin. Seriously tho.. you should probbbbblyyyy not use this kind of word on
this list.

> 5. If I happen to "make a fool of
> myself" again (God forbid!)....plz tell
> me in PERSON before you involve
> list moderators, you see...i find that
> more honest and mature.

Very nicely put... and it would have been the appropriate response.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.