tips

RustRazor@AOL.COM RustRazor@AOL.COM
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 23:26:05 EST

In a message dated 12/3/00 11:07:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dnereson@dimensional.com writes:

<< Sometimes they turn it up even louder to hear their cartoons over my
 incessant unison-pounding.  One mom, apparently dependent on that tube
 to babysit while she cooked, was almost incensed that I asked her to
 turn the TV down.  "Well I can hear the piano fine, and I'm way back
 here in the kitchen!"  >>

If the parent is refusing to cooperate with you, she is effectively insisting
on paying for less than your best -- what's the point in arguing any further.
 Do the best you can and get the heck outta there.