Broadwood

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 11:07:05 +0100

Hi once more Clark.

I Did notice a signature and a date on the left extreme forward corner of
the soundboard. Couldnt make it out clearly. Didnt think that was the
clue... I was looking for a etched in or stamped on number. I will clean
this up today and see if I can get it clear enough to read, and look in
these other places as well.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.