Busy in Nov/Dec!

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 07:28:15 -0500

Terry, congrats on being busy and liking it. Dan Reed offers some good
advice as far as 'trying' to keep the ones you service. I don't send out
reminder cards..I prefer to call them. I think it offers a more personal
touch. I'm rather new to this profession myself. I am finding out that most
people LIKE to be reminded. Of course, there will always be the ones who
say, "yes, please call me" .. you call them and they don't respond. They may
not have responded this time, but in doing that, you are doing your
job(IMH). They may call you in the future.

I will pass on to you and the list some common sense advice my Dad gave me
when I started in this business..he was in his own business for 22
years.."Do good work..get top dollar..you'll always be busy."

Terry, I'm not bashful when it comes to pricing my worth, and I'm as busy as
I can be. I may not be the 'best' in my area(by my own judgement), but I am
prompt and courtious. In most cases, you can set your watch by my
appointment time with my customers.

It sounds like you're doing the 'little' things right..if that's the case,
get ready and be prepared(as much as you can) for the bigger things..they're
right around the corner for you.

Roo(k)