Busy in Nov/Dec!

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 12:27:43 +0000

Hey Bob,

That was an exception.  Besides, I don´t have a family to take care of so I
can plan my appointments the way I like.

Well, on this part of the globe and on the List there is me, Richard
Brekne, Linda Stråhle, Ola Andersson, Antares is pretty close too, and many
others in Western Europe.

Were you thinking of more specific coordinates?

No, honestly, there´s enough work for us here.  But they´re OURS OURS OURS!!!
And you´d have to go through us first hohohoho!
And you don´t speak our language teeheehee...

Kristinn