Ohio to North Carolina

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 23:48:36 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/00 6:24:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
bases-loaded@juno.com writes:

<< List -

 I have a client needing to move an Acrosonic from her residence in
 central Ohio to her daughter's residence in Raleigh, North Carolina.  It
 is the only item to be moved.

 I have little if any experience in these long distance moves, and would
 appreciate input on what the options are for my customer.

 Thanks!

 Mark Potter >>

For a small piano like this, I would suggest she call a common household
mover like Allied to move the piano for her. Keyboard carriage will charge
about $500, but that is from a dealer to a dealer. The customer will have to
pay to have the piano moved to a dealer, and then from a dealer to her
daughter.

Willem