piano tuning method

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:05:23 +0000

Well, I also tune that way, I think most people do.
What I was told, and sounds reasonably reasonable to me is that the bridges
constitute different systems, and that intermingled tuning with the bass
bridge system and the other might have some effect, at least when raising a
lot of pitch, which would then of course render the previously set
stability parameters useless  hohohoho....

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland