Keybed items

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 18:06:27 -0400

Jon,

This sort of predicament doesn't happen very often, but I have tried to ward off
such things by making a disclaimer on the phone, "The return call won't cost you
anything if I can trace the problem in any way to my work."  The unspoken
assumption is, "Otherwise, you pay."  But sometimes I'll fix it anyway, free, if
it's something easy and I'm in the area.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA