A funny thing happen on the way to the treble . . .

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 02:12:08 +0000

You know, something very similar happened to me a few days ago.  I was
tuning for a jazz gig in a café.  This was part of a festival, so it had to
be done pretty well, (naturally).
I managed to get it into the heads of the people that I needed peace and
quiet, no fans, no open doors, and no friggin' music.
OK 40 minutes into the tuning, the place opens up for a lunch buffet that
the staff had been ever so buggingly been preparing.
Three Americans come walking in (what a beautiful accent :)) and are given
a table pretty close to me.  Now, they weren´t really bugging me.
Now something happens that I´ve never heard of before;
The waitress comes to me and asks me whether I could WAIT WHILE THEY´RE
EATING!

Those were her last words!  You can´t speak with a soundboard steel through
your larynx!

Die piggy piggy, die die!

Kristinn